Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Happy X-Mas from Cameroon

We've got lots of Christmas lights and fake plastic trees up around Buea (seriously) and everyone is wishing everyone else a "Happy X-mas." Tonight should see lots of partying around town - usually Christmas Eve is when everyone goes out drinking with their friends. Tomorrow people will be spending the holiday with their families and friends. I've had several invitations so I'll be moving between several different places over the course of the day and night. I anticipate a long, steady, gorging process.

Hope everyone out there is enjoying the holidays! Best wishes from Cameroon.

1 comment:

Martin said...

Hi Brian,

many years ago I attended the Adventist Seminary Adventist of Nanga-Eboko, now the Aime Cosendai University. To know more about me simply view my Website: http://www.dlhope.org/ (Read the section "The Story".

Thank you for your great documentary on Nanga-Eboko/Cameroon.