Sunday, January 20, 2008

Vacation

Yes, I know it's been a while dear readers, and I humbly apologize for being such a slug about posting, but, well, you get busy, or you lose power or your connection, or you're traveling through villages with no cyber cafes. You know how it is...

Right now I'm sitting in the Peace Corps office in Yaoundé catching up on emails, news, and (I hope) this blog. I just returned from two weeks of travelling in northern Cameroon with another volunteer. It was a great trip and I enjoyed seeing the north, which is like a different country in many ways. I will write up the details of my trip, pictures, and my observations about the north at a later time. I will also post some pictures from Christmas - I spent the holiday with my Cameroonian host family (volunteers live with host families during training), so I will write a bit about that as well.

Stay tuned!

No comments: