Sunday, April 15, 2007

Spring Break 2007: Battlestar Galactica

For those of you who don't know me personally, I will be the first to admit I am a huge geek. So, you can imagine my excitement when I arrived in Buea and Bill told me a friend of his had sent him bootleg copies of the first eleven episodes of season 3 of Battlestar Galactica. The last episode of season 2 (aired before I left) was a big cliffhanger so I was dying to find out what happened. I copied them all onto my portable hard drive so I could bring them back to post. It took a while to see them all since I could only watch when the generator was running but I managed to get caught up. Awesome. Glad to see the show hasn't jumped the shark in my absence. Of course, episode 11 was a cliffhanger too, so now I'll have to wait until Bill's friend sends another shipment and he can send me copies somehow. Damn you Ron Moore! Fellow BSG fans feel free to geek out and discuss the show in the comments for this post. (No spoilers if you've seen anything after episode 11 please.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for bringing your system back online. We're through the first firewall.